WHY WORK WITH US
Red Rock Management systematically performs a market rental analysis and a thorough on-site inspection of the residential property in order to determine the maximum rental value. We take pride in communicating our data analysis and teaming with the owners to strategically manage their property. Each owner can stipulate how involved they want to be in the management of their home and tailor the services available to their own needs.
TYPES OF CLIENT AND PROPERTIES
– We handle all types of properties from condominiums to luxury homes
– Out-of-state and international clients
Red Rock Management aggressively markets and promotes each home so that a reliable tenant can be vetted and placed through our professional screening services. Our on-line marketing tools include RRM Website, Google+, Facebook, Craig’s List and membership in the local Chamber of Commerce. RRM creates a web page within our own website to provide potential tenants information they need to make an informed decision. Web page data includes a description of the home, location, size, floor plan and rental fees.
– Existing Database of Tenants and Referrals
– Full service website MyLasVegasPropertyManager.com
– Ebay Classifieds
– Multiple Listing Service – MLS
Red Rock Management utilizes a professional screening service to evaluate a prospective tenant’s credit, criminal background check, employment history, rental history, as well as personal and credit references. Maintaining an excellent tenant base is a priority and one of our great success stories. Our thorough screening process inevitably results in low tenant turnover, increased occupancy rates and happy tenants.
Red Rock Management promptly collects the monthly rental fees and provides the owner with a check or a direct deposit to the account of their choice. We pursue delinquencies and post notices in a judicious manner. RRM will represent the owner if any legal action is required.
The Red Rock Management Team oversees a comprehensive Move-In/Move-Out inspection form. This form is customized to each home and is completed by doing a walk-though of each home by the tenant and team member. This document is used to assess any damages and subsequent charges against the tenant’s security deposit. Periodic inspections are made to ensure that the residence is being kept in acceptable condition.
Red Rock Management maintenance team is organized to do quick turn-over improvements or interior/exterior remodeling projects. We use a prompt, yet common sense approach to maintenance requests or emergencies and respond in a timely manner. With owner input, we address deferred maintenance and if necessary contact independent contractors to get bids on behalf of the owner. RRM takes pride in our ability to utilize our in-house maintenance team, as well as our relationships with great vendors to promptly address any issues arising on a property.
Other Services Included
– Repair estimates
– Repair scheduling and follow up
– Extensive database of vendors / contractors for best repair pricing
– We get owner’s prior approval for all repairs over $200
– Walk-through inspection upon tenant move-in and out
– Periodic inspections upon request
– Rental applications provided online
– 24 hour on-call emergency service
Client Benefit and Fees
– Monthly Itemized Statements with copies of receipts
– Year End Statements and 1099’s with copies of receipts for tax purposes
– Excellent communication with clients and tenants
– Competitive Monthly Management Fee
– $300 initial set-up fee / $150 upon subsequent renewals
– $300 Multiple Listing Service Referral Fee (to be paid to agent)
– Discounts for multiple properties
Today, residential property owners need a wide variety of property management services depending on the property and the market conditions. We work diligently to control expenses in order to maximize income for the owner. We strive to deliver an exceptional level of reliable customer service to our clients. Red Rock Management is eager to prove ourselves and look forward to having a partnership with you that achieves the maximum net operating income while continually increasing the value of your residential property.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Call Licensed Property Managers and Licensed Realtors: For a FREE Consultation Call (702) 622-8668
Jeff Morgan at 702-353-0189(cell) or Michelle Rock at 702-281-5690 (cell) to get started today!